💙Advanced Research Natural Hair Regrowth Remedy💙
Experiencing baldness, thinning hair or hair loss? The Titanium Needle Roller is the solution!
Titanium Needle Roller is a natural treatment for Hair Loss. It is used to increase blood flow to the hair follicles and activate the skin’s natural regeneration process. The Titanium Needle Roller causes micro-injury to the skin, which triggers a wound-healing response. It is thought that this process stimulates the production of a protein that leads to hair generation, whilst inhibiting a protein that causes hair loss.
The Titanium Needle Roller can be used with any hair growth products and significantly enhances the absorption of any products applied to the skin immediately before or after rolling (in fact Titanium Needle Roller is proven to increase absorption of products through the skin by up to 3000%).
- Reactivates scalp's natural regeneration process
- Stimulates protein production & cell growth responsible for new hair growth
- Increases scalp circulation & nutrients to follicles
- 540 Grade A Titanium
- Anti bacteria & infection
- Safe & painless
- Perfect for Bald Spots, Receding Hairline,Breaking Edges,Thining Hair,Temporary Hair loss
1. Wet your hair before using the Titanium Needle Roller on your scalp. This will help prevent your hair from getting tangled in the roller.
2. Begin using the Titanium Needle Roller at the front of the scalp on or near the hairline and work your way down the back of the head (treating only the areas where hair loss has occurred).
3. Focussing on one section of the scalp at a time, roll each area 10-15 times. You can do this by rolling horizontally, vertically and diagonally, three or four times each way.
4. Roll in one direction only when the needles are in contact with the scalp (don’t go backwards and forwards) and try to roll from the hair roots to the ends. This will prevent any hair getting caught in the needles.
5. Repeat this process until you have covered all areas needing the treatment.
6. Use it 2-3 times a week
7. Results appear after the first two weeks of usage
You only need to apply a moderate amount of pressure. Rolling too aggressively won’t give you better results and can cause skin irritation, scratches and/or needle marks.
Get your Hair Remedy Solution Today!