Upgrade your weed wacker to the next level!
Tired of your trimmer being too weak to cut tough weeds? Replace your trimmer head with the 6 Blade Steel Trimmer Head that slices through grass, branches, weeds and more!
Blades are constructed from high-grade steel alloy for ultra hardness, sharpness, and extra durability. Sharp blades meet your mowing needs, suitable for lawns, gardens, clearing bushes, and eliminating weeds.
Designed with 360° blades for full coverage cutting with no dead spots. Cut more effectively with less time while saving gas or electricity.
The universal head fits all trimmer models(Stihl, Echo, Worx, Black & Decker, Greenworks, Husqvarna & others). Easy to install, simply screw the head onto the trimmer unit for quick setup.
Make trimming the lawn and removing weeds easier, quicker... and fun too!
1. Made of high-quality metal material, sturdy and durable, providing a long life service.
2. High hardness, sharper and more durable.
3. Easy to install and convenient to use.
4. A practical replacement accessory for your trimmer.
5. Perfect for garden or agricultural use.
Material: Manganese steel
Mounting hole diameter: approx. 25.4 mm / 1 inch
Diameter: approx. 11 cm / 4 inches
Height: approx. 6 cm / 2.36 inches
SAFETY AND OPERATION
- Use safety equipment: Always wear eye protection (a safety face shield or goggles), hearing protection, head protection, boots (nonslip safety shoes), long pants and gloves. Dust mask must be used for appropriate conditions.
- Loose clothing, jewelry or long hair caught in a moving blade can cause serious injury. Do not wear loose clothing, jewelry, short pants, sandals or go barefoot. Contain long hair.
- When you use steel/rigid blades on straight shaft grass trimmers/ brush cutters, always use a barrier bar and shoulder harness with the loop handle.
- Inspect the area to be cut before each use. Remove objects which can be thrown or become entangled.
- Do not hit spinning blade on a solid object like a stump, trunk or big stone, etc., otherwise, the entire tool may be thrust unexpectedly and such motion (BLADE THRUST) can cause serious or fatal injury.
- Do not use dull or damaged cutting blades. Unsharpened or improperly set blades can cause excessive friction or blade bending.
- METAL BLADE SHIELD - Required when the unit is equipped with blades. Do not operate the unit without shield
***Upon receiving the product, please check and make sure the rivets/blades are properly secured. In the case of manufacturing defects, kindly contact email@example.com
for a new replacement.
Your safety is our number one priority