A must-have fire emergency tool that you won't regret getting! Get one before you need one!
More Benefits and Features
- MESS-FREE - No training needed, even kids and elderly can use it.
- VARIOUS PLACES TO USE - Ideal for the kitchen, fireplace, grill, car, camping and so on.
- FIBERGLASS PROTECTION - Woven out of industrial fiberglass, protect you from serious burns.
- FIRE PROTECTION - Wrap around your body as a heat shield in an emergency situation.
- REUSABLE - Can be cleaned or washed & reused if not heavily damaged after use.
- COST-EFFICIENT - Cheaper than a fire extinguisher & no maintenance fees.
- Working Temperature: Up to 1022°F (550°C)
Why do we need an Emergency Fire Blanket? Unfortunately fire safety isn't always on peoples mind, however, the inherent dangers of fire are real and terrifying.
So, now that you have seen all that, we hope you understand why we think Fire Emergency Blanket is a must-have in every household. It can literally be the difference between life and death in an emergency. So better ready one before you really needs it!
How to use the Emergency Fire Blanket?
- Remove the fire blanket by pulling down sharply on the tabs hanging from the bottom of the package.
- Protect your hands. You do not want any flame or smoke to hurt your hands. Roll the corners of the blanket over your hands to protect them.
- Place the blanket over the fire. Once you have the blanket secured over your hands, place it over the flames. Do not throw it, but lay it down gently. Start with the near side of the flames and move in.
- Turn off any heat source, such as a stove burner. If the flame was started by any heat source, such as an oven, stove burner, or space heater, turn the heat source off.
- Leave the blanket in place for at least 15 minutes. Leave the blanket at the heat source until the flame is suffocated. This should take about 15 minutes. Do not attempt to move or touch the blanket until it's cool again.
- Call the fire department. Call the fire department. If you can't get the fire out yourself, you need emergency assistance.
Where to place it?
You can place your Emergency Fire Blanket around areas where fires are likely to start. Perfect for kitchens, grills, fireplaces, cars, camping sites, gas stations, restaurants, warehouses, and so on. You can easily grab it at moment's notice.
Material: Fiberglass cloth
Standard: EN-1869:1997 cooking fire suppression
Ideal for: Kitchen, Fireplace, Grill, Car, Camping and so on
Package Size: Approx. 32.5*20.5*2.5cm/12.8*8.07*0.98in
Package Weight: Approx. 500g/1.1lb
1* Fire Blanket